Kenneth Lim is currently the Assistant Chief Executive (Industry) in Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), having worked at Government Technology Agency (GovTech) as Cluster Director. Kenneth has over 23-years of Technology career experience, starting his career as a programmer in PSA, to Vice President Technology Development, Trade & Logistics in CrimsonLogic and Senior Vice President Market Operations and IT in Energy Market Company before joining the public sector in 2011. His professional experience covered sectors in the Sea Port, Logistics IT and Energy industries.
Kenneth has also previously contributed his professional knowledge to various forums, including:
• Head of Singapore delegate to United Nation for Trade Facilitation,
• Council member of Singapore IT Federation (SITF)
• Rule Change Panel Member of the wholesale Electricity Market
• Advisory Council member to e-Commerce and e-Fulfilment
• Steering Committee member of Pan Asia E-Commerce Alliance